Start A Club
How to Start a Rutgers Sport Club
Those interested in starting a club sport should do the following:
- Get the names, addresses, school addresses, email addresses, cell phone numbers and home numbers of all interested members.
- Compile a roster with at least 15 potential dues-paying members on it with the information listed above.
- Select a President, Vice-president, Treasurer and Secretary.
- Download and review the Sport Club Manual.
- Outline idea for club including number of practices or meetings per week, location of practices or meetings, types of equipment, possible league affiliation, etc., and make an appointment to meet with the Director of Sports by calling 848-445-0462.
| | Share | Sitemap | Mobile Site