Online Registration is Available 24 Hours a Day.
- The fastest and easiest way to register! No waiting, simply type in your own information and pay with either MasterCard or VISA and you’re done. Confirmation materials may be downloaded immediately after registration.
- Starting Tuesday, May 13, at 7:00pm, will be available 24 hours a day.
- Click here to register online. You will be redirected to a different website.
Registration by Phone
- Phone registration will be held on Tuesday, May 13th from 7:00pm to 9:00pm.
- Phone registration will continue on Wednesday, May 14th from 12:00pm to 6:00pm.
- Call 848-445-8285. Payment by VISA or MasterCard is required for all phone registrations. Registration by phone is for those who do not have Internet access.
- In-person registration will be ONLY be held on May 13th from 7:00pm-9:00pm at the Leadership House on Davidson Road in Piscataway. Click here for directions.
Please download the necessary forms and bring them to the first day of class.
Registrations for BOTH sessions starts May 13th. We encourage you to register for all courses at one time. Class sizes are limited and many classes fill up early.
There is NO advantage to registering by phone or in-person. All methods of registration will utilize the same online registration system. To save time, we encourage you to use the on-line registration feature from the comfort of your own home or office.
Faxed or mail in registrations are NOT accepted.
Confirmation letters are sent via e-mail. Directions, waivers, and course informations materials will be available on the first day of class or may be downloaded from our resources page by clicking here. Parking passes will be distributed the first day of classes.
NO refunds will be given within 2 weeks of the class starting date. A 50% refund will be given if cancellation is made more than 2 weeks before the class starting date. Classes are non-transferable. ANY changes in section, class type or level made after your registration is accepted will result in a $25.00 processing fee charged in addition to the course fee.
| | Share | Mobile Site